Home » , , , » Jason Segel not in 'Muppets' sequel

Jason Segel not in 'Muppets' sequel

Written By Ivan Kolev on Tuesday, March 27, 2012 | 12:44 AM


"My goal was to bring the Muppets back and I did that, leaving them in very good hands," Jason Segel said.Jason Segel told Collider he won't be signing up for another round with Kermit and Co"It's true [that I won't be in the sequel]," said SegelSegel said he wants "to pursue more human-related projects"


(EW.com) -- Though a sequel for "The Muppets" has been greenlit, one star who was integral to bringing the franchise into the new millennium won't be a part of it, reports Collider.

Jason Segel told the site he won't be signing up for another round with Kermit and Co. "It's true [that I won't be in the sequel]," said Segel, "but it's totally amicable. My goal was to bring the Muppets back and I did that, leaving them in very good hands."

Segel said he wants "to pursue more human-related projects," adding, "All I wanted to do was to set the stage for them to do whatever they wanted. I'm sure I'll return in some capacity here and there, but that was half a decade of my life. Five years of hard work. I'm ready for a little puppet break."

See the full article at EW.com.


© 2011 Entertainment Weekly and Time Inc. All rights reserved.


View the original article here

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright © 2011. News of World . All Rights Reserved.
Company Info | Contact Us | Privacy policy | Term of use | Widget | Advertise with Us | Site map
Template modify by Creating Website